Pulse Group, a premiere promotional & experimental marketing firm, is looking for an Event Marketing Manager (Entry Level Management Trainee) to join their on-site retail event marketing team!
As a leader in experimental marketing, we specialize in creating and implementing customized on-site marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, sampling, promotions and special events within major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level management role, the Event Marketing Manager (Entry Level Management Trainee) will use their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all facets of the on-site retail event business from the ground up! Through the participation in and successful execution of all on-site event marketing and sales initiatives, the entry level management trainee will progress into a management role as an Event Marketing Manager and become ultimately responsible for the performance of on-site event marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands.
• Daily set-up, maintenance, and operation of on-site event marketing programs for a variety of brands
• Oversee on-site event success and be responsible for brand awareness and revenue goal achievement
• Impact & assist sales and marketing team members to achieve daily results (sales training will be provided)
• Communicate with a customer audience to create on-site event buzz and promote brand product/service knowledge
• Adjust on-site event marketing and sales tactics according to targets and results
• Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail event
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories, etc.
• During management training period, assist acting marketing event manager with on-site event activities as needed (product merchandising, inventory control, sales reporting, product/service explanations, and demonstrations)
• College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
• 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event or retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and will as be considered as working experience.
• Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
• Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
• Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you have a passion for marketing and are eager to be a part of a team that gets excited about new ideas our client would love to hear from you!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, management, purchasing, part time, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Pulse Group values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.