We are a growing Marketing firm looking for LOCAL candidates in the Dallas / Fort Worth area with amazing personalities with experience in sales, retail, or customer service. Our client relationships are super important to everything our company stands for. We only want the best of the best representing GIA and Associates, Inc, both to our clients and on their behalf. We seek to meet all of our client’s marketing needs with excellence. Our devotion to mastering promotional content, and outreach advertising; bridging the gap between clients outreach needs and their customer base, are key components to what sets us apart as industry leaders.
As a GIA team member, you will accomplish the following on a regular basis:
- Meet with clients as well as their customer base
- Discussing new marketing techniques among peers while soaking up tons of knowledge on how to become a better marketing and business professional.
- Attending marketing strategy sessions and daily marketing implementation meetings
- Getting the opportunity to put those skills to use in real life settings.
- Apply product and service knowledge to every customer encounter
- Meeting with clients and learning everything you can possibly learn about their promotional needs.
- Finally, earning the opportunity to shine by applying all of that knowledge, and understanding of our clients’ customer base in order to set their sales teams up for increased revenue.
This position is an entry-level position, but have no fear. Growth opportunity is definitely attainable. You just have to earn it. Once earned, you will get hands on experience in:
- peer mentorship, team building, and leadership; all qualities necessary to be successful in any industry.
- public relations
- marketing communications
- business management
- business development
- retail sales
- event coordination
- customer service and promotions
- public speaking
- client relations
- new account sales and development
- client acquisition and retention
You will truly learn so much about yourself and how to effectively lead others.
What we want our team members to bring to the table:
- Some college or degree preferred.
- At least 6 months of sales, customer service, retail, hospitality, service industry, or related experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, relate to people on a real level
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities for personal improvement
- Capacity to complete work in an efficient manner within certain time frames
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player.
Perks of the job; our Associates benefit from the following:
- Growing their professional experience and network
- Potential to earn competitive compensation with weekly bonus incentives
- Opportunity to be hand selected based on yearly performance to attend annual 4 day company destination vacation
- Business development seminars
- New client and networking social events
- Quarterly networking/ business development events
- Earned travel opportunities to participate in new market development across the US
- Opportunity for a Management position
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
Our apologies, but we do not offer telephone or Skype interviews at this time.
All applicants must be available for an immediate in-person interview.
NO CALL CENTER! NO DOOR TO DOOR! NO TELEMARKETING! NO TRADE SHOW/ ROAD SHOW/ OR BOOTH DEMONSTRATIONS
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Pulse Group values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.