B&A Management has an immediate need for entry level customer service reps to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The entry level public relations and communications assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategy to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Customer Service/Sales Teams Include:
- Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Project Management & Team Leadership
- Consult customers on a variety of products and services
This position receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right candidate can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
- College degree or in the process of completion, OR experience working with people
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our team's growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. B & A Management values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.