We provide local staffing with a personal touch! Simply put, at Spherion we find people jobs and we love what we do!
We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on over 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!
What it means to be a Business Development Manager:
You will be responsible for successfully generating new client leads through marketing calls, sales visits and networking. You will analyze prospective clients’ needs and customize ideal strategic recruitment and staffing solutions. A BDM in our environment is excited to build long lasting relationships with local business. You will strive to become a trusted client advisor. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Set and execute sales appointments with key decision makers who hire at prospective clients
- Design and present customized staffing solutions to potential clients
- Conduct and attend local networking and marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
- Exceed required monthly quotas and new account goals
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that allows you to grow your skills as a solution driven sales professional, then our company is a great fit for you!
Some reasons you might enjoy working as a Business Development Manager with Spherion:
- You want to work in a collaborative environment where you can learn and build your skills
- You enjoy problem-solving and want the opportunity to shine in a competitive environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can impact and benefit people’s lives.
We're seeking an innovative thinker who will genuinely enjoy building lasting relationships with our community. Someone with high energy, good communication skills and a sense of humor is a must.
- High school diploma required
- 4-year business degree is preferred (or the equivalent in related work experience)
- At least 3 years of professional experience with B2B sales
- Staffing industry experience is a Plus
Compensation / Benefits:
- Compensation package includes base salary, bonus and commission structure commensurate with experience and performance.
- Benefits package includes vacation pay, holiday pay, and sick days
Spherion Staffing.......we're locally owned and nationally supported! We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!