Responsible for planning our projects and ensuring coordination of all of the efforts in the field. Quality, safety, productivity, and positive relationships are all critical functions of each of our Project Superintendents.
Our ideal candidate will possess these characteristics and qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a superintendent on projects in the $5-10 million range
- Be competent with multiple construction types (wood framing, metal framing, concrete, and steel)
- Have self-performance experience
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow, learn and help others do the same
- Good communications skills
- Strong planning and scheduling skills
This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10,000.
In addition to our great work culture, we offer competitive pay, a company vehicle, full-benefits, an excellent 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays, and various types of bonuses.
Trehel Corporation is a Greenville based general contractor that specializes in Design-Build construction. In 2017, Trehel was recognized by the SC Chamber of Commerce as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina. From our founding over 35 years ago to today, our focus on our clients and our employees has not changed. Our projects range from a few thousand dollars to over $40 million. Learn more about us at www.trehel.com.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)