District Manager career – Retail Optical South Carolina
We invite all candidates to consider their career move by applying for our District Manager opportunity. When you love what you do, you tend to do it better than anyone else- you are the best of the best!
As we grow to the top of the Optical business, we have the career for you!
Preferred experience includes:
- Customer-focused attitude and hands-on approach to the work.
- Thorough knowledge of the optical industry from eyewear to lab production
- A history of successful management in either a multi-location private or retail optical
- Ability to travel
- Excellent problem-solving / judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Set and monitor achievement of District production goals
- Conduct routine “check-ups” at all assigned stores
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
What Will You Do?
- Oversee our retail locations located in South Carolina
- Work with General Managers to develop, update and execute annual budgets and business plans
- Monitor all aspects of store operations, providing advice, coaching and assistance to store management
- Promote efficiency to maximize store profitability
- Ensure key processes are in place through store visits, store and staff evaluations and data analysis
Please highlight your experience in the Optical industry in management of multi-location retail or private practice.
South Carolina is known for its 187 miles of coastline, beautiful lush gardens, historic sites, southern plantations, and coastal cities. Charleston being the most famous of our shoreline and Columbia as the epicenter of our growth. While we prefer the DM to reside in Columbia, we are open to all South Carolina cities.
Excellent benefits, bonuses and relocation available. to apply- send your resume to email@example.com
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net