Position Summary: MUST HAVE FAST FOOD EXPERIENCE
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts. An RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant.
***MUST HAVE FAST FOOD EXPERIENCE***
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members and Shift Coordinators and assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
- MUST HAVE FAST FOOD EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 2-4 years of FAST FOOD restaurant management experience
- Complete all internal certification programs
eLink Recruiting Solutions, Inc., is an Atlanta based recruiting firm specializing in linking high quality talent to career opportunities in the Restaurant Industry within the US. Our talented team of Recruiters work hard to enhance our candidates experience by identifying high level career opportunities that compliment the talent, skills and abilities presented to our clients. Our goal is to maximize a successful hiring experience for both our clients and our candidates.
Location/Region: Athens, GA (US)