Project Management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress through development until product launch.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Project management certification.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in manufacturing or product development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in a Project Administrator role.
consumer products manufacturing
Location/Region: West Columbia, SC (US)