We have an immediate opening for a Heavy Truck Diesel Technician.
You will be responsible for working on a variety of Class 7 & Class 8 trucks.
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs of heavy truck diesel experience
- Combination of mobile and shop work, with a heavy emphasis on mobile work.
- Must be qualified to do Federal DOT Inspections
- Prior road service experience is a plus
- Valid Driver's license, CDL preferred
- possess current DOT medical card or be able to obtain med card prior to employment.
- suitable MVR and criminal background.
- competitive hourly pay plus double time pay when on call.
- Excellent benefits package including 401k, profit sharing, flexible spending, medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO, vacation pay, and life insurance.
Please call 888.388.3711 for immediate consideration!
Logistics Recruiting Services is dedicated to helping candidates in the logistics and transportation industry find employers that best fit their individual skills and preferences.