We are a high volume, state-of-the-art shop.
We're seeking a Service Technician to join our main shop.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year of professional technician experience, but we offer continued training to help you take the next step in your technician career!
Signing bonus is available for the right candidate, share with us your experience and certifications!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that the ideal candidate will be willing and able to start working in our Easley, SC dealership as soon as possible.
We are an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country.
We are a proud recipient of the President’s Award 28 out of last 30 years and have been in business for over 37 years.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Our recently renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned service bays with epoxy floors.
We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily car count of 120-140 ROs.
We also have an excellent parts department with three dedicated Counterpeople for our Service department.
We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values a strong work ethic and career progression.
We also take into consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a pay plan that’s ahead of our competition.
Our tenured and dedicated management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains to the role.
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
* State of the art facility with heat/AC with SOLID customer base.
* Pay plans ahead of competition. * Paid uniforms with laundry service.
* Climate-controlled shop. * Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor and JM&A.
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company.
* Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
* Up to 3 weeks paid vacation. * 401k with company match of 50% up to 5%.
* $25,000 life insurance policy. * Employee purchase and service discounts.
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
* Technical school partnership programs
* Free bottles of water and Gatorade.
* Weekend lunches * We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 37 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Bilingual is a PLUS, fluent in both English and Spanish
* Great attitude with strong teamwork skills
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
* Previous service technician experience preferred
* ASE certification preferred, but not mandatory (our experienced team is able to train you!)
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Anderson, SC (29621)