Entry Level Customer Service Representatives - Immediate Hire!
The role of the Entry Level Customer Service Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The representatives will be responsible for managing all areas of the business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts.
The Entry Level Customer Service Representatives will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The Entry Level Account Coordinator is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Key Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Customer Service Representatives:
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Direct Customer Service and Sales Associate
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
We work with some of the largest companies in the world because we offer unique strategies that assist them in gaining a competitive advantage in their industries. As the indirect channels of marketing have evolved, an increasing gap between product and consumer has emerged. Our sales and marketing force bridges the detrimental gap through actual in-person contact with potential customers.