Title: Client Service Supervisor
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Client Service Supervisor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Client Service Supervisor Responsibilities
As a Client Services Supervisor I, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of your assigned caseload in a fast paced HomeCare Services setting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to the agreed plan of care for each client in your caseload
- Partnering and communicating with all members of the clients circle of care which may include family members, assigned Power of Attorney/spokesperson, community partners and related agencies
- Monitoring and escalating changes in your clients plan of care, services or condition
- Conducting periodic home visits and safety checks
- Ensuring proper documentation and recordkeeping for agency payers
- Managing client service schedules and ensuring adequate staffing
- Providing administrative support for key branch functions (payroll, employee assistance, answering phones, etc.)
- Record keeping and file documentation
- Conducting periodic audits to ensure internal and external compliance
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred A
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and manage confidential information
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred
- 2+ years of general office and computer experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, and walk; to reach with hands and arms; and to talk and listen. The employee is required to type on a computer keyboard and the employee may be asked to occasionally lift and/or move heavy objects. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in home-like and office settings with varying temperature degrees. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.1551 Jennings Mill Road Suite 2700A , Bogart, GA 30677 USA
Location/Region: Watkinsville, GA (US)