Marketplace Staffing - Spartanburg branch is now hiring for a 3rd shift Textile Machine Operators. The company work 12 hour shifts rotating days. They also prefer you be flexible with being able to work both 1st and 3rd shift. (it is NOT swing shift). If the following job description matches your prior work experience, submit your resume and a recruiter will contact you shortly.
- You may also apply in person at 1190 Asheville Hwy Spartanburg SC 29303
Job Purpose : To provide to our customers the best quality dyed fabric in the most efficient way possible with limited errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : textile machine operators are responsible for the following on a daily basis:
- Communication at shift change.
- Machine checks
- Chemical Checks
- Supply Checks
- Recording pertinent information
- Load and unload piece dye machine
- Pour up all chemicals needed for run.
- Prepare appropriate documentation.
- Set-up program to be used for each run.
- Report all discrepancies to the supervisor.
Supervisor Responsibility: To monitor the safety, efficiency and quality of the process. Provide all needed supplies to the machine operators.
Education and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma is not required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English effectively.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematics such as, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to carry out common sense instructions, verbally and written.
- Employees will be standing or walking 11 of 12 hours.
- Reaching and handling fabric 11 of 12 hours.
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs. frequently (3-4 times) per shift.
- Requires good vision for identifying colors.
- Ability to work in humid, loud conditions with exposure to caustic chemicals 11 of 12 hours.
Marketplace Staffing has been providing high quality, value-added staffing services and productivity solutions to leading companies needing talent to grow their business since 1996. A Certified Minority Business Enterprise, Marketplace has grown into one of the leading independent staffing providers in America. Our services include: Contract/Outsourcing, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, Permanent Placement/Executive Search, Payroll and Support Services.
We create talent solutions always with your culture, your needs, your time table and your budget in mind. Our Talent Solutions Consultant team brings the highest level of business acumen to you with responsive, flexible and personalized service. Our focus is on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships, providing top talent so you can focus on achieving ever greater levels of success for your enterprise.
Location/Region: Gaffney, SC (US)