As an Electrician First Class, you will perform electrical maintenance and repair on equipment throughout the facility. You may also work on processes to improve efficiency.
- Performs electrical maintenance skills on any plant equipment, facility, and/or process, in addition to performing incidental work including Basic Mechanical Skills.
- Completes projects with little or no supervision.
- Skilled in the use of all shop tools and equipment.
- Installs, calibrates, maintains, repairs, trouble-shoots plant equipment, related processes, and facility infrastructure. Responsible for the accomplishments of work performed by the lower level jobs of the classification under the direction and authority of the supervisor.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED; Technical Certificate preferred
- Must have five (5) years of verifiable industrial electrical experience as a 1st class electrician or two year electrical technical degree and related experience.
- Must successfully complete all assessment criteria, (including, but not limited to, Electrical equipment series assessment, high school diploma or equivalent. etc.)
- Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude by passing mechanical theory test.
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, bend, squat, twist, turn, climb, work overhead, wear required PPE, and work in a hot, confined environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and overtime
- WorkKeys scores of at least: Observation (4), Locating Information (4), and Applied Technology (4)
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)