The Utility Person will perform duties assigned in the Utilities area.
- Operates repairs, monitors, and constructs any utilities equipment.
- Performs HVAC, carpentry, painting, masonry, and boiler maintenance duties.
- Installs, operates, repairs, overhauls, constructs & modifies any utilities equipment as needed.
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance on utilities systems, buildings, & grounds.
- HS Diploma / GED
- Must have (5) years industrial utility maintenance experience or a degree in Industrial Maintenance and Advanced HVAC.
- Experience with utility equipment such as boiler systems, HVAC, compressors, natural gas and propane systems, steam systems, sewage systems, plumbing systems, fire prevention systems, or other similar equipment systems.
- WorkKeys scores of at least: Observation (4), Locating Information (3), and Applied Technology (3)
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, bend, squat, twist, turn, climb, work overhead, wear required PPE, and work in a hot, confined environment.
- Be able to work various shifts and days of the week, including overtime.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)