Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
This is an opportunity to be part of the Channel Sales Organization here at Mimecast. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The role reports to the Director of East Channel Sales with a focus on Southeast regional partner relationships. The channel sales organization works directly with the quota carrying account executives at Mimecast and will work directly with the Regional Sales Director in the Southeast. This is a field based role that will be located in Atlanta, GA. Mimecast is looking for a high performer who is a team player, customer centric, accountable and seeks to consistently win.
As Partner Account Manager you will be responsible for:
* Working closely with the Account Executives to identify the focus partners
* Building the Go To Market business plans with the identified focus partners
* Aligning the sales organization through targeted demand generation and alignment activities
* Driving resources to provide enablement activities at both the Sales and SE level
* Providing executive alignment with partner stakeholders
* Aligning yourself internally with Quota Bearing Reps and Sales Leadership to drive toward a common goal
* Accurately forecasting partner opportunities in conjunction with the direct sales teams
* Building marketing plans and manage a budget for the region
* Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including SE organization, product marketing, sales, marketing, operations and legal) to deliver a world class experience for the partner
* Holding the partners and the stakeholders accountable to agreed upon goals
Essential Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years of technology sales and channel sales experience
* BA or BS degree preferred in a technical, business or related field
* Experience managing large enterprises and/or partner relationships
* Understanding of the partner landscape within the region
* Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a deal cycle and forecasting
* Knowledge of the competitive landscape
* Ability to recruit, develop and build Go To Market plans with top partners in the region
* Ability to work within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
* Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
* Willingness to go above and beyond to be successful
* Experience selling cloud solutions with a focus on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
* Good understanding of email network infrastructure and related services
* Strong presentation, program management and negotiation skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)