Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
As part of the Global Product Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager, will lead the go-to-market activities for Mimecast in identified industries. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, energetic individual that can work with multiple internal departments to drive revenue growth opportunities.
The role requires a broad understanding of B2B marketing and activities that span demand generation, events, working closely with sales and public speaking. If you are a natural storyteller and skilled at identifying industry needs and how the Mimecast capabilities can address business requirements, this is an excellent opportunity with one of the fastest growing SaaS companies. You will be the primary representative for Mimecast in a vertical and must be equally knowledgeable about the industry and Mimecast products. Travel is required.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for, with metrics on:
* A strong partner for sales, channel partners, and business development teams to identify revenue growth through strategic marketing opportunities.
* Team player - Work closely with, and across, marketing disciplines such as global campaigns, demand generation, PR, channel marketing, etc.
* Establish marketing plans, prepare and manage deliverables from start to finish, providing updates of barriers to progress and milestones achieved.
* Build sales toolkit to support global sales team.
* Create content and train global sales team to be more effective within identified industry.
* Research, identify and attend industry-specific in person and virtual events.
* Establish revenue and marketing metrics to identify key performance indicators.
* Act as Mimecast ambassador for select industry verticals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a B2B product marketing role with broad understanding of cross marketing activities.
* Impeccable communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with customers, prospects and colleagues.
* High capacity and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Effectively manage multiple projects to achieve success criteria.
* Professionally and effectively manage one's time.
* Successful track record of working effectively with sales org, including sales enablement to drive revenue and capture market share.
* Product marketing experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products.
* Good understanding of email network infrastructure, security and related services.
* Frequent speaker at events and conferences.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)