Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
This role is based within the Service Delivery team here at Mimecast. We're looking for an exceptional person with a solid technical background and sharp troubleshooting skills to provide support for the Mimecast Platform to IT Administrators.
* Looking to help solve problems, in a fast-paced, cutting edge technology environment?
* Someone that wants to work with customers?
* Always thriving to improve everything you do?
* Someone who takes pride in scaling things up?
* Excited by the idea of making Mimecast even faster, more reliable, and more available?
If this sounds like you, then please read on...
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in technical support. A good understanding of the corporate technology stack including e-mail and networking, as well as cloud computing, will be beneficial. A strong work ethic is vital in this competitive market place.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting customers--specifically, the IT Administrators and key business contacts who implement and use Mimecast in their day-to-day roles. You should be comfortable with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, other e-mail related systems, as well as networking fundamentals.
* Work with the entire US Service Delivery team to provide support to our US and worldwide customer base
* Assist administrators with using the Mimecast service and ensure best practice configuration via both phone and e-mail
* Investigate and troubleshoot issues and make recommendations to improve system performance
* Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
* Provide training as needed to ensure customers understand product functionality
* Work with and provide exceptional support to Mimecast partners and resellers
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
* Understanding of internet fundamentals, network routing, and e-mail delivery
* Experience providing technical support to IT Administrators
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain complex technical topics in a clear and straight forward manner
* Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of technical troubleshooting
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including dental, healthcare, vision, and life insurance options, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a 401(k) plan. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters thrive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ''that extra something'' and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)