Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
This role is based within our Inside Sales team here at Mimecast and we are looking for an exceptional person with strong sales skills. The Inside Sales team is a high velocity sales environment that is growing rapidly. The Inside Sales team handles a very rich part of the market and a space where the Mimecast proposition resonates very well.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in generating new business. A good understanding of the corporate technology stack as well as cloud computing will be beneficial. A strong work ethic is vital in this competitive market place. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, agile but well-structured sales environment that is regularly reinventing itself.
* Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual upsell revenue.
* Work with the Partner / Channel Development team to develop and execute against account plans
* Develop and execute against sales activity plans in order to achieve the agreed revenue quota.
* Focus on building and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
* Responsible for selling new technology into existing customer base and driving incremental revenue opportunities
* Business Administration -manage the reporting of the KPI's* and general CRM housekeeping
* Sign up to and execute against a set of end to end sales methodology and process.
* Monitor and report on activities while providing relevant management information
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties, aid business, and develop organizationally.
* Attend trainings and develop relevant knowledge and skills
* Weekly end user activities
* Pipeline stats - pipeline movements
* Forecasting accuracy
* Customer retention
* Account penetration and incremental growth
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Degree level education (preferred but not required)
* Minimum 2 plus years IT sales experience (ideally within Email / Messaging / Security / Storage - but not essential)
* Proven new business sales achievement against revenue quota.
* Ideally with experience of both Direct & In-Direct sales roles.
* Understanding of Corporate IT teams and their buying processes
* Strong business / commercial acumen
* Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
* Results-oriented with a positive outlook
* Self-starter, dynamic, confident presentation
* A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and that of their team members
* Thirst for knowledge and a "can do" attitude
* Problem solver
* Proven team player
* Presentable, articulate and adaptable
* Comfortable with a high performance and dynamic environment
* Ability to be confident and to show humility
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life cover. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with inbuilt passion and integrity.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)