Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
The Business Development Sales Representative will support the Businees Development Sales team by working behind the scenes helping to make the Sales Representatives more productive and close more sales. The role reports to the Lead Generation Manager for the Market Development Sales organization. This role will expose the person to the inner workings of a sales environment and understanding the building blocks of a successful sales career.
* Ensure leads are validated with key information to help qualify sales meetings using tools such as Discover.org, Jigsaw, internal databases, etc
* Create outbound calling and/or marketing lists utilizing tools that have complete and necessary information to be effective
* Route information to the appropriate sales or Inside sales professional and ensure accurate follow up
* Meet company SLAs (service level agreements) for lead cleansing and routing
* Handle all customer inquiries via live conversations in a timely manner
* Provide feedback to marketing on quality leads
* 4 year degree in Business Administration preferred.
* 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing, project management, or customer service is a plus
* IT/ CIS background a plus
* Demonstrated track record in working with people over the phone
* Ability to work independently and think creatively.
* Strong ability to navigate the internet and leverage Mimecast systems.
* Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
* High capacity and ability to thrive in a fast paced sales environment
* Team player who is willing to support multiple Sales Representatives
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life cover. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with inbuilt passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply below.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)