Hill Electric in Anderson is now hiring for the following position.
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable clerk for a small, fast paced office.
Qualified candidates should:
- be diligent with strong organizational skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- ability to handle multiple projects and excellent customer service skills
Full Time, Mon – Thurs 8am to 5pm. Some Fridays as needed.
Pay depending on experience. Drug testing and background check required. Benefits after 1 year.
Please submit your resume with application!
We’ve honed our systems over 50+ years of doing electrical work. From tiny tweaks to major overhauls, every change is calculated to provide the absolute best experience for our clients. Two tools have been especially impactful:
- Dedicated manager for warehouse & equipment. Our field teams are confident that they will have the right tool for every job and that it will be in excellent condition.
- Heavy-duty cost management system. We invest in a high-end system that allows us to deliver precise estimates and exact weekly cost reports.
But of course, systems are nothing without the people who do the work. We value education and experience in our team members. Most have degrees and certifications in the field, in addition to an average of 10-20 years of experience.