Recruiting Solutions is looking for a full-time Information Support Tech to help our major global client with their organizational goals. This position offers the unique opportunity to collaborate with others and help support a major player in the global financial field. You must have a 4 year degree to be considered for this position.The ideal candidate will assist with tasks that are consistent with TAXVBO policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.The main functions of this position include the following:
- Collaborating with team members, management, HR and clients to meet the goals of the organization.
- Coordinating various stages of the project process, including start up activities all the way to completion and review, including project scope and development, planning, and scheduling.
- Providing exceptional administrative support by identifying client needs, building relationships, and communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Meeting tight deadlines and working efficiently to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner; communicating potential project and personnel conflicts to the Project Lead as needed.
- Responds to client as well as team requests promptly and professionally.
- Proactively offers assistance and contributes to a positive and collaborative environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the position:
- BA/BS degree, preferably within the business, accounting, or finance fields
- 3-5 years of high level client relationship building
- Exemplary time management skills
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work independently while understanding the importance of team work
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and data entry skills
- Proven ability to establish working and effective relationships
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Keywords: Administration, project support, coordinator, support specialist, data entry, communication, problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management, detail orientedJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $15.00 /hour
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)