Human Resources and Staffing AssistantLocation: Downtown Columbia, SCSchedule: Full-time; Mon-Friday, 7:45am to 4:45pmJob DescriptionRecruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Human Resources and Staffing Assistant at our Columbia, SC location. The primary purpose of this position is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff, while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional communication and organizational skills.What You’ll Do
- First point of contact for all high-volume incoming phone calls; direct inquires to the appropriate coordinator and handle outbound correspondence when necessary.
- Greet visitors immediately upon arrival in a welcoming manner and administer any testing/preliminary paperwork; administer new hire paperwork and process onboarding information.
- Assist incoming candidates with online/hard copy applications; input application information and notify appropriate staff member when complete.
- Manage Staffing Coordinators and Branch Manager’s interviewing schedules; assist and produce specified reporting information.
- Stay up-to-date on all current division and compliance information in order to respond to outside requests.
- Maintain job postings and reviewing applications
- Screen all incoming resumes and forward to the appropriate recruiter, as needed
- Screening and scheduling of prospective candidates
- Maintain branch inventory and order supplies as necessary; additional special projects as assigned
What We’re Looking ForSound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
- You have experience with a multi-phone line system and are capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining organized.
- You thrive in an environment with constant change and are someone who is easily adaptable.
- You possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment laws.
- You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills.
- You are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates.
- You are goal-orientated, organized, and self motivated.
What Is Required
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience
- Staffing industry and/or HR experience preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)