Description TCG in Atlanta is searching for an influential Web Designer for an advertising agency in Midtown Atlanta. If you have 3+ years of experience under your belt and an outstanding portfolio with designs for multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile) then we want to talk to you! Send your resume and portfolio to mary.miller AT creativegroup.com.
This Web Designer will be responsible for a variety of creative digital designs including websites, landing pages, emails, social media graphics and infographics. This client is looking for a highly creative digital designer with creative thinking skills. The designer must work quickly and meet tight, often unexpected deadlines under pressure. This Web Designer will be sitting onsite for a fulltime 40 hours a week ongoing contract. Requirements • 3+ years experience in web development; extensive experience designing front-end sites for web and mobile with an exceptional understanding of web standards and CSS.
• HTML5 experience is a plus.
• Must have large brand client work samples.
• Solid understanding of web design principles
• Extensive experience working on a Mac platform.
• Strong team player with great communications skills. At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)