Description TCG ATL has a new position open for an Associate Product Manager with a client located near Athens, GA. As an Associate Product Manager you will be responsible for the management and development of profitable category business while assisting in the planning and execution of all promotions and marketing initiatives. This position supports the business and channel strategy teams and will work to uncover key new business opportunities while maintaining responsibility for product development activities related to increasing sales and profitability. If you are interested in working in marketing to grow this brand, wed love to hear from you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop an understanding of the retail and independent channels to identify new opportunities
Prioritize business opportunities based on internal product plans and strategy, competitive and industry retail landscape, and analysis of the benefits to revenue/profitability growth.
Responsible for pricing and profitability.
Assist in the development of promotions.
Drive the execution of new product launches and marketing initiatives.
Plan, execute, and participate in all facets of product strategy.
Support sales presentations as required.
Perform and coordinate market and channel research to gain insight into trends, technology developments, market and customer needs, competitive advantage and product perception.
Incorporate all the relevant competitive market intelligence into new product plans.
Work with all Product Managers to products into the retail and independent channels.
Take responsibility for and/or support the product marketing aspects of new product launches.
Analyze sales figures and report back trends, issues and ideas to the Director of Marketing. Requirements REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience working directly with key customers in a dynamic and professional manner
• Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, able to effectively manage time and meet deadlines within a highly dynamic work environment.
• Must possess demonstrated experience in effective planning, skill in organizing and prioritizing work on multiple projects to meet goals on schedule.
• Must be able to demonstrate past experiences that required excellent communication (written verbal) and presentation skills in a position that requires developing a good rapport working with key customers.
• Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Willingness to travel (up to 10%) and have valid passport.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University
• Minimum of 2 years product management experience preferred
Product Management, Branding At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)