Description Accountemps has an immediate need for an experienced Bookkeeper. If you combine dynamic communication skills with a positive attitude and a detail oriented demeanor, then you may thrive in this position. This Bookkeeper position will be located in the Atlanta, Georgia area and will be a short term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity. Contact us today.
How you will make an impact
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries
- Look after archived records by categorizing documents
- Be responsible for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Maintain and balance general ledger
- Design a structured method to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information Requirements - Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- tax experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in general ledger
- Solid understanding of full charge bookkeeping
- Prior experience using accounting software
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years related work experience as a Bookkeeper Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)