Description Robert Half Legal is currently seeking a strong litigation Legal Assistant to assist a busy Atlanta law firm. The selected candidate will have experience drafting legal documents, filing, maintaining attorney calendars, and conducting legal research. Previous law firm experience is a MUST! If you qualify and would like to be considered for the role, please submit your resume to [email protected] Requirements - Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (15+ lines)
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Strong familiarity with Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Word, and Excel
- 2+ years of previous work experience I a legal environment
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- Foundational knowledge in civil litigation
- Deposition experience
- Strong familiarity with none
- Deposition summary experience
- Mediation experience
- Eagerness to take initiative and learn quickly
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)