Description Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager
Responsible for performing finance functions and the daily oversight of the general accounting operations, this includes but is not limited to, the integrity of the general ledger and in the recording of financial data, staff development, monthly financial statements ensuring all reconciliations are performed monthly, audit preparation, investment and endowment reporting. Functioning as Associate Controller in the Associate Controllers absence.
- Direct oversight over the daily general accounting and financial reporting operations
- Supervision and professional development of the accounting team
- Internal and external financial reporting (i.e. Moodys, CFO reports)
- Oversight of the month-end and year-end closes and preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain awareness of any GAAP or FASB relevant updates or new governmental regulations
Requirements US GAAP, FASB - Financial Acctg Standards Brd, ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning, MS Excel Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Buckhead, GA (US)