Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Fine Jewelry Associate!
What does Fine Jewelry/Cashier do?
Fine Jewelry/ Cashiers are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments including Fine Jewelry; maintaining knowledge of products and using this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available. They provide customer assistance and deliver a positive customer shopping experience. Fine Jewelry/ Cashiers are typically non- commission, fixed hourly roles and a great opportunity to increase your sales knowledge and experience without the pressure of sales quotas.
* Ensure customer care & selling are # 1 priority.
* Ensure that all pricing, signing & display guidelines are followed.
* Process sales transactions & ensure the customer finds what they are looking for.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
* Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
About this company
Sears Holdings Corporation is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members - wherever, whenever and however they want to shop.