Classic Carriers has Company Driver opportunities available -apply now and start as early as next week!
At Classic Carriers our total pay is above average, we keep our drivers moving to get them the miles they need, we do our best to get our drivers home when they want to be and as a small family owned company we all know every driver’s name and greet them when they walk in the door.
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Dental Insurance after 90 days
- Life Insurance $20,000 after 90 days
- STD (Short Term Disability) Insurance after 90 days
- 401 K w/ company match
- Per Diem
Perks Available To All Drivers:
- Qualcomm System
- Optional Satellite TV in truck ($15.63 deducted weekly but reimbursed at end of quarter if driver qualifies for their safety bonus)
- Driver lounge with shower, free laundry facilities, kitchen, cable TV, and recliners
- Rider policy after 90 days (Immediate family and age 14+ only)
- Pets allowed in trucks! (some restrictions)
Classic Carriers is now offering TWO pay plans so our drivers can choose the compensation plan that best fits their lifestyle!
$.40 CPM Base for All Miles + Accessorials + Benefits (Medical, Vacation, Holiday) + Per Diem + Yearly Pay Increases
$.50 CPM All Miles + Accessorials. No Benefits/No Per diem/No Vacation Pay/No Holiday pay.
Apply today and you’ll qualify for a $1000 sign on bonus!
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must possess two (2) years of recent verifiable experience which can include military experience
- Must possess acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) based on hiring standards
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements under section 391 of the Federal Motor Carriers (FMC) regulations
- Operate tractor-trailer combination with reefer unit
- Perform Daily Pre trip and safety inspections on equipment
- Hook/Unhook trailers
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Maintain accurate daily logs
- Communicate with dispatch as required
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties required of employees assigned to the job
About this company
Classic Carriers, Inc. is a full service asset-based logistics provider where we take great pride in our ability to adapt our resources to the needs of our customers. We have the ability to provide drop trailers, multi stop shipments, dedicated and local cartage service. With our warehouse, we have the ability to handle distribution services for our customers, provide them with short and long term storage, and handle goods with J.I.T. capability. We also pride ourselves in our ability to provide our customers with timely service.