Aircraft Engine Tech needed in Augusta, GA
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Perform routine maintenance and major inspections on turbine engines and APUs.
- Disassembly and re-assembly of all engine types and models.
- Document all engine discrepancies, troubleshooting and repairing discrepancies and describing work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
- Accomplish Service Bulletins, repair letters, and Air-worthiness Directive, as required.
- Remove and reinstall engines on aircraft for major periodic inspections and core zone inspections.
- Perform incoming and outgoing engine runs and line maintenance, as required.
- Accomplish all aspects of airframe removal and reinstallation, engine inspection and repair on road trips to accommodate customer aircraft.
- May perform other duties as required by the Department.
- Position is contract-to-hire
- Valid FAA Powerplant License required Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an A&P mechanic in the corporate aviation industry. Honeywell, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney or GE engine experience preferred.
- Must have mechanical and technical aptitude.
We are currently offering:
.50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check,
Plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: “Per Diem” on straight and over time, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125.
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
Salary Range: - Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #: 2413