Are you the person that always gets the call to assemble furniture, a grill, or a bicycle?
You are just the person that we are looking for! Apollo Retail is looking for mechanically inclined individuals who are handy with tools and can become a growing asset to our company.
Job responsibilities will include assembling bikes and furniture in retail stores and customer’s homes, travel is required.
Paid training is provided!
Merchandising experience is a plus but not required. The Route service assembler will service an area that includes a 60 mile radius.
This is a PART-TIME career opportunity with flexible assignments scheduled throughout the business week.
Compensation is paid by way of piece rate for all assembly work performed. Merchandising Service work is paid on an hourly basis.
- Assembly of bikes, RTA furniture, etc.
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for a retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for our partnered retailer
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation, preferably have your own vehicle, as you will be commuting to different retailers and locations on a serviced route
- Must be able to successfully submit to a pre-employment background check. A drug screen may also be required depending on the position applied for.
- Must have your own tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). If you do not have the tools required to successfully and effectively complete the assigned tasks, Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees
- Must be open to local travel as our assemblers and technicians are asked to service a territory within a 2 hour radius of their home
- Must have daily internet access for entering time and have ability to take and upload photos for project completion
*For immediate consideration, please apply on our company website at: WWW.APOLLORETAIL.COM
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)