At Berry, we are committed to our mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.PURPOSE:
We are looking for a Multi-Site Human Resources Manager for our Mooresville, NC and Statesville, NC plants. The individual will travel back and forth from the Mooresville and Statesville plants weekly. The Multi Site HR Manager, under limited supervision, administers and /or oversees all Human Resources related programs and functions including benefits safety, hiring, orientation, training, wage and salary administration, personnel records, government compliance, employee relations, communication.RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Safety –
• Develop programs and training to maintain an accident free workplace.
• Surpass annual safety goals.
2. Recruiting –
• Recruits, interviews and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
3. Coaching and Counseling –
• Coaching and developing others.
• Guiding the managers and other employees in matters related to career development, staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management.
• Responsible for working with managers in the development of staff.
• Counsel employees/supervisors to resolve personal or company related problems, which affect their performance.
4. HR Policy and Procedure –
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Oversee WC case management, which includes coordinating treatment and return to work for injured employees.
5. HRIS –
• HRIS System Update/ Information i.e.: Compensation info, EE data.
• Tracking Performance Reviews and updating HRIS with received information.
• Track Training initiatives.
• Creating reports for Plant Management team as needed
6. Administration –
• Investigation and reporting of workers comp when necessary
• Plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, promotions, personnel policies and regulatory compliance
• Collection of HR metrics, analysis of the data, properly collating it, reporting and identification of trends.
• Provides specific Corporate sponsored training programs, as required.
• Assure legal compliance with OSHA, EEOC, ADA and federal and state laws.
• Generates/Administers action notices for employees.
7. Employee Relations –
• Champion of the company’s Core Values.
• Leadership, setting pace, decisiveness, change management, team development, ability to influence, organizational awareness.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or other related field.
- PHR or SPHR Preferred
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred
- At least 7 years HR generalist experience within a manufacturing plant.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Mooresville, NC