New Graduates: $50K Student Loan Repayment (Full Time)
Experienced Providers : $30K Sign on Bonus (Full Time)
Experienced Providers: $50K Sign-On Bonus ( Atrium Health Stanley) ( Full Time)
Employment Type: Full Time/PRN
Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit www.joinatriumhealth.org.
Job Summary: Looking for FT and PRN This position provides professional, competent anesthesia care to a wide variety of patients from neonatal through lifespan population, requiring surgical, obstetrical and other anesthesia services. The CRNA I possesses additional training, education and/or experience in the provision of anesthesia care to patients with complex and unique anesthetic requirements. Supports and contributes to the patient-centered care philosophy that every team member is a caregiver, who cares about the needs of each patient. Essential Functions:
- Provides anesthesia care to patients with complicated, pre-existing disease and advanced disease states.
- Provides care to trauma victims requiring resuscitative, diagnostic and surgical restoration, adult patients that undergo cardiothoracic procedures requiring cardio-pulmonary bypass and patients that require intensive monitoring so the surgical procedure can be completed.
- Coordinates anesthetic patient care with anesthesia team mates.
- Participates clinically with Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists.
- Accepts additional departmental duties as determined by management.
CRNA - FT - Atrium Health Stanly (Albemarle, NC)
CRNA-FT-Atrium Health Cleveland ( Shelby, North Carolina)
CRNA - FT - Atrium Health Mercy (Charlotte, NC)
CRNA - FT - Atrium Health CMC Main & One Day Surgery (Charlotte, NC)
CRNA - FT - Atrium Health University City
CRNA - PRN - Atrium Health - Several locations:University City (Charlotte)/Union (Monroe, NC)/Stanly (Albemarle, NC)/Pineville, NC, NC. Hourly Rate: $100.00
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer