Company Overview About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Department Overview Shared Services –
Shared Services delivers operations, processing, regulatory and strategic support to TD’s businesses. Please check out this video to learn more about what it is like to be a Shared Services intern at TD:
Shared Services offers internship opportunities in the following groups:
• Financial Crimes and Fraud Management: Oversees physical security and protects Customers, Shareholders and Employees from financial crimes and fraud by establishing capabilities to protect the Bank from global, sophisticated financial crimes.
• Loan Servicing & Collections: Supports all lending businesses by providing loan servicing, which includes account setup, maintenance and closure as well as Document Management. This department is also responsible for Collections and Recovery activities, including early stage delinquency, loss mitigation and post charge off recoveries such as foreclosure, bankruptcy and repossession management.
• Strategic Portfolio Delivery: Governs TD Bank’s project portfolio investments, as well as the delivery of bank-wide, complex and high-risk strategic programs including acquisitions and post-integration support. In addition, the team deploys leading practices for project management and business analysis.
• Strategy & Operational Excellence (S&OE): Center of Excellence focused on applying discipline and capabilities to accelerate Shared Services’ journey to being Legendary. S&OE supports Shared Services business partners with managing change, identifying and managing risk, optimizing business processes, utilizing tools, techniques, and expertise to enhance Shareholder value and Customer/Employee experiences.
Job Description TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
• A variety of professional experiences and development training
• Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
• Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
Requirements Preferred Qualifications
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Project Management, Management or Mathematics
• 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
Start Date – Summer
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC