Company Overview About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Store Manager I develops and manages an account portfolio including: deposits, loans, fees and expenses (commercial, small business and consumer). The Store Manager I leads, coaches, and motivates Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job coaches and develops store team ensuring on-going training, performance management, and talent development and is responsible for overall performance of the store through all Store Sales, Service and Supervisory Personnel. The Store Manager I promotes TD brand through active leadership within the community. This job is SAFE Act Certified and takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain. Store Managers must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Generally manages a small level Store, according to the Bank’s criteria, with less complex transactions and Customer needs.
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/ influence; may need assistance in negotiating/ influencing the outcome within the store or with Business Partners.
- Identifies when change may be needed; may require assistance in planning, strategizing and in executing change.
- Has credibility within the Store and with Business Partners. Builds strong Business Partner relationships through routine contract and review of expected business results.
- Has strong performance standards for self; may require assistance in learning how to holding others accountable to strong performance standards.
- Recognizes when action may be required, may require assistance in clearly identifying and implementing the actions.
- Leads sales strategy and planning efforts and create sales and promotional initiatives to reach performance goals.
- Schedules regular informal and formal coaching sessions with team members. Coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales management ability.
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender and Small Business lending experience preferred.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Bank product lines and services as well as an understanding of Store operations and security.
- Strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills with all-level internal and external Customers.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Notary License (Preferred).
- Demonstrated sales proficiency and compliance during Customer interactions with business development and products (i.e. Small Business, Cash Management, Not-for-Profit business, government entities, consumer, and commercial loans).
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Marion, SC