Why work with The Sunshine House?
Because you love being a part of something bigger than yourself. Because you want to make a difference in the lives of children every day. Because you want to help create a better world. Starting today!
Pre-K Teachers at The Sunshine House spark children's imaginations using the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum that promotes social, physical, and cognitive development. And we have a lot of fun!
- Early Childhood Education coursework preferred.
- Pass state background check and health assessments.
- CPR and First Aid certifications (or willingness to obtain).
- Previous experience working with children in a licensed or accredited day care, childcare center or preschool.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
- Karaoke skills a plus!
Benefits of working with The Sunshine House:
- Competitive salary, paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical / dental / vision benefits, plus optional supplemental insurance plans
- Friendly, fun environment with a casual dress code
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid training and education assistance
- Employee appreciation program
- Verizon Wireless and other discounts
- Complimentary life insurance
- Free parking and meals with children!
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America. We've been educating young children for more than 40 years, and we'd love to have you join our team of more than 2,000 professional educators and caregivers! Apply today!
Location/Region: Piedmont, SC (US)