Location: Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29070
Reports to: Weaving Director
Status: Salaried – Exempt
Shift – 1st, 10 hour days Mon- Thur, usually off Friday
Relocation assistance is available for Textile Industry Career Professionals seeking to relocate to South Carolina.
The Warping & Slashing Production Manager will oversee the work of other skilled employees, assigned to the shifts. Will be responsible for documenting discipline issues and reports to Warping Manager Director. Will complete shift turnover reports with accuracy, and be able to perform the duties of all jobs located in the warping/slashing department to insure help where is needed.
- Follow all safety guidelines while adhering to maintenance safety lockout program.
- Install and adjust loom parts.
- Maintain loom oil change schedule.
- Sharpen loom knife blades.
- Perform variety of related mechanical tasks as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Warping/Slashing/Weaving: 5-10 years (Required)
- Supervisory or Management: 3-5 years (Required)
- Textile Industry: 5 -10 years (Required)
- Must be willing to assist with training of new employees
- Experience in weaving, warping, or slashing is required
- Must demonstrate cooperation, teamwork, and interpersonal skills in working with other departments
- Good oral and written communication skills must be able to pay attention to details.
- Multi-lingual (is a PLUS)
- HS Diploma or GED (Minimum Requirement)
- Associate Degree (Preferred)
For Immediate Consideration please email your resume to Edward.Torockio@Employbridge.com
Please put "Production Manager - Textiles" in the Subject Line. Be sure to include your resume, name and contact information.