Production Crew Chief
Sometimes an amazing opportunity is just around the corner! Our client, SERVPRO of East Greenville County is a rapidly growing, family owned and operated business that specializes in mitigation cleanup, and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. With over 50 years of experience, and a highly trained staff in property damage restoration, our client is a trusted service team with a strong reputation. Their full-service team works with insurance companies to help manage the process/ paperwork and helps to minimize the interruption and impact this has on families with the mission to make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of East Greenville County has consistently been ranked in the top echelon of their industry.
Working for our client gives you the opportunity to be part of a thriving local business creating innovative customer solutions, focused on driving customer satisfaction, while being focused on quality, growth and career satisfaction. They offer you the opportunity to grow in your career as the organization grows through continued training and coaching.Their culture fosters a collaborative environment where teamwork is vital to the success of the business.
We are seeking a Production Crew Chief who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment.
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Adhere to 1-4-8 job response.
- Oversee jobsite management.
- Perform production processes as scheduled.
- Supervise production technicians.
- Manage job file documentation.
- Coach and train production technicians.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Continue development of production skills and expertise of services, cleaning products, and equipment.
- Continue development of management, teambuilding, and leadership skills.
Humans with Resources: That's us! We know the recruiting business inside and out and relish in employing that knowledge for the benefit of our clients and candidates.
Recruiting. Where's the enjoyment in that? You found it right here at Recruit Up.
Who are we exactly? You can read those details throughout our website, but the bottom line is we are seriously intent on helping our clients grow both literally and figuratively. We have experience, insight and intuition that we put to work for organizations across the country, and have fun doing it along the way. After all, there is a Human side to our Resources.
We are an RPO Firm who works in partnership with organizations that have found their own unique space in the market. That's a good thing, but sometimes it can pose a challenge to finding just the right person, or mix of people, who will be active contributors and help drive the strategy forward.
For those looking for a hand in growing their team, there are advantages to doing business with partners who complement their own strengths and assets. That's where Recruit Up comes in.
Geared up for growth? Let's get started.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)