Maintenance Technicians: Are you tired of working 6 and 7 days week? Constantly putting out fires? Chaotic environments, unpredictable work schedules?
Wouldn't it be great to find a destination that offers true work/life balance? A predictable work schedule, where you're only in the plant 14 days per MONTH? A calm and controlled work environment free from constant emergencies? Reduced stress - increased happiness?
It's time to take your life back...and this may be the company you've been waiting for!
We are immediately seeking experienced manufacturing maintenance technicians for our client in the Spartanburg area. Night shift, 7PM - 7AM. We offer excellent pay, with scheduled rate increases at 6 months, 12 months, and annually. Outstanding comprehensive benefits package and long-term career stability. Don't wait - apply with us today!
Competency in several of the following areas: windows based programs, blueprint reading, pneumatics, hydraulics, general electrical code, PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE), electrical controls, machine shop equipment, metal fabrication, mechanical principles, basic plumbing and welding
- 5+ years’ experience in the following areas: PLC/PC controlled machinery, injection machine troubleshooting, high speed packaging equipment repair and maintenance and repair of plant utilities.
- Working knowledge of injection processing preferred
- SO or similar quality system
- Ensures that all work undertaken or supervised is carried out safely and without injury
- Ensures that all food safety issues are reported to the appropriate manager or supervisor
- Executes corrective actions for non-conformances related to production equipment and plant utilities
- Electro/Mechanical trouble shooting
- Providing support to the maintenance/tooling department as required
- Coordinate contractor support as necessary
- Performing maintenance and repairs on the following equipment: Injection molding machines, extruder/lining machines, downstream support equipment and plant utilities
- Complete work assigned work orders in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Technical college diploma in related field or Industrial Trade License is preferred