Exciting restaurant management position in the Columbia Sc area! We are seeking experienced, energetic candidates with catering experience to fill several Assistant Manager positions. Our company values its employees and strives to maintain an exciting, fun, professional atmosphere where our employees thrive. Our goal is to provide the ultimate customer experience through a great menu concept and exceptional customer service.
This positions offers stability, competitive pay, comprehensive benefit package including 401K , paid vacation and opportunity to advance your career. Come join our winning team!
- Oversee daily restaurant operations
- Effectively address and resolve all guest issues to ensure repeat business
- Develop shift leaders and team members by providing ongoing feedback and training
- Maintain an accurate and on-going staffing needs plan for restaurant
- Interview prospective employees and ensure the 4 steps of staffing are followed
- Increase catering sales by implementing new marketing strategies
- Oversee all phases of catering jobs from sales and food prep to on-site delivery and setup
- Enforce safe food handling practices and store cleanliness
- Maintain a score of 90% or higher for all city/county Steritech and health inspections
- Manage food flow including ordering, receiving, storing and preparation; Ensure quality, proper portioning and low waste
- Ensure compliance with company operational standards
- Create a positive and fun work environment
- Develop strategies to reduce employee turnover
- Ensure safety of working and guest environment
- Other responsibilities as needed to effectively run operations
- 2+ years restaurant management experience
- Good work tenure with career progression
- Catering Experience required
- Must be able to work about a 50-hour work week
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be an effective motivator
- Ability to perform all restaurant functions as well as deliver caterings as needed
- Professional and polite at all times
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Must be a certified manager
- Knowledge of Computers (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- College Preferred
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must agree to background check
We are the largest restaurant, hospitality, sales and retail recruiting network in the US, with over 120 offices connecting talent across a variety of companies.
Patrice and Associates is partners with the largest hospitality groups and with local independent establishments. We know the hiring managers and will present you directly to the opportunities that match your goals.
We want to hear from you!
EOE--Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)