If you are interested in joining a well-established industrial distributor that has been in operation for over 50 years in the North Carolina and South Carolina region, please read on!
We are a highly recognized fastener distributor that services a large number of customers in a wide variety of industries nationwide. We have a physical presence in both Carolinas and have branches located in all five major metropolitan markets. We are currently searching for a Warehouse Worker to join our Greenville, SC branch! If you are interested in becoming a part of a growing industrial fastener distribution leader, then we would like to talk to you!
Responsibilities and Duties (may include but not limited to):
- Receives and verifies incoming shipments; evaluates received inventory for accuracy by confirming to identifying purchase documentation; stock inventory in designated warehouse areas.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; labeling; placing orders in designated areas.
- Prepares orders for shipment by verifying accuracy and packaging materials.
- Completes deliveries and pickups by driving company truck or van.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and requirements of company managers.
- Abides by all company safety regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Demonstrate good organizational skills including coordination, planning and personal time management
- Demonstrate basic data entry and math skills, including ability to read standard and metric measurements on an array of measuring tools
- Understand and implement internal reporting and documentation requirements for inventory control, customer service and equipment maintenance
- Demonstrate that he/she is dependable and can work independently
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Proven warehouse experience desired but not required
- Experience with warehouse data systems or willingness to develop necessary skills and ability
- Ability to lift boxes up to 75 pounds.
- Medical Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance, optional
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday time
Founded in 1959, Fastener Supply Company is a privately owned fastener company that specializes in providing custom programs and fastening solutions to the OEM marketplace. We are highly recognized in the fastener industry and service a large number of customers in a wide variety of industries nationwide. We have a physical presence in both Carolinas and have branches located in all five major metropolitan markets.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)