Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? A
Dialysis nurse might be the right fit for you! With an exciting
combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be
challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the Dialysis team, you will learn to develop,
implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your
patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the state
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory
orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
Location/Region: Gaffney, SC (US)