Docebo transforms its customers' training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together, but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and high performing team player to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. The ideal candidate will blend a passion for wanting to be a part of a hyper-growth global organization with sales experience, skills in supporting key stakeholders, and a goal-driven mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, channels, marketing, legal, operations, and Human Resources is critical.
Why should you apply? The Docebo NA (North America) office is based in Athens, GA but you will interact with team members and candidates both locally and internationally, as you will support the recruiting functions for Toronto, Canada as well. You will also be a part of a larger global HR team that is based out of Milan, Italy! Docebo is adding new teams and positions regularly and you can have the opportunity to help build something great.
Location: Athens, GA (not a remote position)
Reports to: Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist
- Manage our full recruiting life-cycle for all open positions both internally and externally.
- Ensure all recruitment communications remain in compliance with our brand and recruiting practices.
- Help screen and interview job applicants.
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified talent.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Serves as an SME and resource to hiring managers on external market conditions, and all aspects of the recruitment process including compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, interview & selection, and offer negotiation.
- Actively source candidates from various job-boards, networks, websites, and social media platforms.
- Take the lead on researching new sourcing strategies.
- Stay on top of recruiting, sourcing, hiring and retention trends.
- Develop and maintain internal and external job postings for the Athens, GA and Toronto, CA offices.
- Consistently maintain acceptance rates and hiring goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers, Stakeholders, and Staffing Partners.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Stakeholders to assess future and current staffing needs.
- Develop position specific interview questions for Hiring Managers.
- Monitor and maintains ATS and position pipelines.
- Oversee and create all talent communications regarding offer letters, promotion letters, and pre-employment requirements.
- Assist the HR Team with projects.
- 1- 3 years of Talent Acquisition and/or Recruiting experience in a corporation or staffing agency.
- Previous ATS experience.
- Proven track record of sourcing and retaining top talent.
- Ability to effectively utilize proven interviewing techniques to select top talent.
- Previous experience or training in sales.
- Problem-solving skills and enjoy looking at problems from multiple angles to find the best solution.
- Determined, innovative, and driven.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Thrive in succeeding and achieving goals.
- Professional and personable with top notch customer service skills.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent years of experience.