This position is responsible for the direct management of a team of individuals responsible for field performance expectations including new business acquisition & exceptional service to our existing active client base. Supervising Agents also work hand in hand with the recruiting department, to find and train top notch Liberty National new hires. They provide these individuals with the needed guidance, support and encouragement during their first months working at The Jones Agency. This position is an entry level management position, with ability to advance into executive leadership quickly. This position will also have opportunities to attend leadership academies at our Home office in McKinney, TX. Individuals interested in this role are put on a 90 day evaluation period to ensure managerial viability specific to business acquisition, recruitment, & agent training.
· New business acquisition.
· Training of new representatives.
· Monitoring daily activity of assigned team
· Daily & Weekly reports on field activity.
· Weekly Recruitment.
· New Hire assessment.
· Successful completion of 90 day evaluation period.
· Minimum 2 Years in a leadership role (preferred, not required).
· Minimum 1 year experience in business prospecting. (preferred, not required)
The Jones Agency of Liberty National is going through our largest office expansion ever! With new offices opening in the near future we are looking to add to our team! Our Agency Owner is looking for qualified candidates to interview in our regional office in Charlotte, NC.