We are seeking a progressive individual looking to work towards a position in sales from an initial warehouse position.
· Warehouse and /or sales experience required.
· Reliable, organized, and detail oriented.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· High School Diploma or GED. Must be comfortable with simple math, fractions, and their decimal equivalents.
· Ability to use calipers for measuring and identifying a variety of parts.
· Comfortable using catalog data in selecting industrial parts and supplies.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand/walk for duration of shift.
· Pre-employment Background Check and Drug/Alcohol testing.
· Valid Driver’s License and a Safe driving record.
· Warehouse- stocking/pulling/counting/packing/shipping and delivering inventory. Other duties as assigned.
· Team player driven to expand product selection and application knowledge, with an ongoing commitment to training through workbook, on-line, and classroom instruction.
· Courteous and responsive to customer inquiries.
· When up to speed as determined by supervisor; catch overflow phone calls (after 4th ring). Help customers as able or get all pertinent information letting the customer know you’ll get assistance, and be back to them ASAP.
· Actively promote company products and generate sales.
· Negotiating our customer selling and vendor purchase prices as instructed.
· Expeditious following of customer orders and quotations from beginning to end.
· Communicating pertinent order and delivery information to customers throughout the order process.
Commensurate with experience and includes a benefits package.
Bearing Distributors, Inc. is a family owned and operated company servicing industry with bearings, electric motors, and power transmission equipment for more than 60 years. What separates us from other distributors is the high level of product knowledge, service, and support, our people provide. It's a service experience we pride ourselves in. Our Customer Service Representatives provide the know-how, and possess the skill set, to provide our customers with the very best solution for their specific need or application.
Thank you, -BD, INC. An Equal Opportunity Employer
For the past sixty years Bearing Distributors, Inc. and Bearing Distributors and Drives, Inc. have provided Bearings, Power Transmission components, Electric Motors, and Material Handling equipment to OEM and Industrial users across the United States. Offering 24/7 service, our technical expertise, and the quality manufacturers we represent combine to make us a true solutions provider.