Thank you for your interest in a Crew Position. We have several jobs available to be filled immediately, for qualified applicants. Please Apply at WWW.BNECAREERS.COM
We need you to complete some information for us. Please complete the online assessment and application by following the steps below. I look forward to interviewing with you very soon.
Instructions for the Online Assessment/Application:
Click on the following link www.bnecareers.com
Select the concept "Hardee's"
Enter your "Application Information"
The assessment/survey will begin. (Complete the list of question (assessment / survey)
Interviewing for cooks and cashiers!!!! You will be contacted to schedule an interview very soon.
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available, especially morning shifts!!
Fun & Flexible Work Environment, Great Schedule and Discounted Meals and Full Benefits!!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises operates just under 350 Hardee's restaurants and is the chain's largest privately held franchisee.
Cook Job Description:
To prepare quality products that meet or exceed company standards with strict adherence to safe food handling practices.
- Cook products using grill or broiler and transfer to make up table or over shelf for holding.
- Cook product in fryers and transfer to make up table, over shelf or appropriate holding area.
- Bake products in ovens and transfer to appropriate holding service area.
- Toast buns and transfer to the make up table for holding.
- Assemble sandwiches using the proper amount of condiments.
- Wrap or package products.
- Clean, slice and prepare products to meet business demand.
- Temper and label products with discard date as directed by management.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand without over producing.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE's Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, INC. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Apply online at www.bnecareers.com and or go by the restaurant and see any manager to apply and set up an interview.