We are seeking an LPN to join our team in Beaufort, SC! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Coastal Medical Staffing has access to great career opportunities that are NOT advertised for MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs and all allied health professionals. Our reputation is built on our representation of the top talent in the medical industry. We believe in connecting the right person to the right job, and our passion is to build exceptional employer/employee partnerships.
Location/Region: Beaufort, SC (US)