Job Title: Group Class Instructor
Hours: Part Time – Independent Contractor
Reports to: Fitness Manager
Summary: FX Studios and FX Well are committed to providing exceptional customer service to each and every guest! An FX Fitness Instructor is responsible for delivering a safe, effective, and exciting class experience to all participants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform the job successfully the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Acts with integrity and knowledge that promotes the culture, mission, and values of FX Studios.
- Deliver an exceptional Group Class experience
- Apply safe and effective movement strategies
- Monitor movements of participants and apply modifications as needed
- Deliver an upbeat and enthusiastic experience
- Assists with wiping down equipment and ensure the studio is left in show condition
- Ensure all class participants are registered and checked into class
- Ability to communicate with the team when subs are needed in the event of an absence
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must hold current Group Class Certification
- Maintain regular and consistent punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Comply with dress code
- Able to deliver a safe, effective, and fun class experience
- Ability to develop a strong following with class participants
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with the team
- Strong work ethic
Experience: Must hold a current Group Class Certification. Must have experience teaching group classes.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to create a contract with the employee, or to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the position and people in the position.