Our philosophy is to better our lives through bettering the lives of others. If you have a willingness to learn and are passionate about improving your current situation, you will be able to find tremendous success through our proven sales system and amazing team support. If you are willing to learn new skills, follow our system, and put in the work, you will not fail. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy going to work each day because you get to go to bed at night knowing you put a family in a better position by protecting them.
Our Lead Generation System
Each week we mail thousands of letters to people who just purchased or refinanced a home. Our letter states their mortgage can be paid off in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments for them in case of a critical illness or disability. Homeowners who are interested in getting this protection for their family will personally fill out a form and mail it back to us, requesting us to call them to set an appointment and show them their options.
There is no cold calling. Only those who have requested the information will be contacted.
This sales system has revolutionized the insurance industry and that is what allows our agents to make over $120K in the very first year regardless of experience.
What we are looking for ...
We are currently looking for entry level to experienced professionals from different professional backgrounds who are seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle. If you've been searching for an opportunity that affords you the freedom of an independent agent that offers a complete turnkey sales system and the ability to develop a profitable and sustainable business, we are the right organization for you. We offer comprehensive training and support, ongoing mentoring, and the nation's strongest direct mail leads program. Our agents are expected to learn and understand the products available, assess client needs, and present the best options to families who have requested Mortgage Protection and/or Final Expense. We need someone who is trustworthy and will always put the client’s best interest first.
Basic Job Description
Our sales agents call the families that have sent in the form to us to verify their information and set an appointment to meet with them in their home and help them pick out the best mortgage protection plan that meets their needs and fits their budget. Our full-time agents sit with 10 to 15 families per week. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and move into full-time schedule.
What we can offer you …
· A successful career path with upward mobility, personal, and professional development.
· Flexible hours to allow for full-time and part-time positions.
· Extensive online, telephonic, and face-to-face training, mentoring, and support.
· An executive level income with unlimited earning potential.
· First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses.
· Top commissions from A-rated insurance carriers.
· Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life insurance sales
· Assistance with the licensing for new agents.
What is expected of you …
· Positive attitude, self-motivation, strong work ethic, integrity, business-owner mindset, and willingness to adopt a proven system.
· Expand distribution of mortgage protection and final expense insurance products in your area.
× Willingness to study and learn all the products we have to offer.
· Maintain a high level of customer service with clients.
× Listen in on weekly conference calls
× Attend training events in your area. Attend all major conferences.
· Possess a life insurance license, or be willing and able to obtain one.*
· Have reliable transportation, lap top/tablet, and smart phone.
Who I expect to apply for the position ...
· Someone who has a deep desire to achieve greater things in their life.
· Someone who is ambitious and able to follow a proven system.
· Someone who is willing to learn new skills* and to learn from others.
· Someone who has an excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity.
· Someone who is passionate about helping others.
*Note: You will need to obtain a life insurance license if you don't already have one. Tools are in place for training; support along with coaching; producing leaders in the field.
Regional Hiring Manager